Monday, September 15, 2008

Happy 2nd Wedding Anniversary Boo


Happy Anniversary!

Actually it's late na to post this greetings for my hubby. It's better late than never nga dba? So it doesn't matter for me. The important is I have this as a gift for our wedding anniversary. I can't think of words to put in here because it may be useless that my hubby couldn't open & read these. But it's okay, at least we can celebrate once in a year. We are not usually celebrating it in a romantic way as my hubby just want a simple celebration like eat our dinner in a buffet restaurant or just in our house. We don't think of any material gift from the both of us instead, we just simply greet, kissed & hug each other saying Happy Anniversary. That simple! We are practical now, not because we can't afford to buy expensive gift or celebrate it in the hotel, but we are practical in the sense of, keeping the money for the future needs. Now, that we are having two kids, we are practical enough to think what's best for their future not just for our own selves but also for the sake of our kids. Wedding Anniversary is important to us as well as our daily time together, we reached this far as two years because we hold on to each others hand although sometimes it's hard for us to make things go straight and right but we still holding on tight to fix things and end up saying we are sorry for the mistakes we made through. Frankly speaking, and I know I can't hide this to the people around us especially those closes ones to our heart, may it be our friends, parents, relatives and also in our self. We can't end up the day arguing and not fixing it, usually the fight will all be in the hobbies of my husband but I can't still don't understand why things going back and forth. I am understanding, but why I can't simply get the right thing words for me to understand things that happens when it comes to the bad habit of my husband which is "drinking & get drunk". whew! we surpass this through the years of our relationship that the same arguing we have to fight for. but thanks God! he made me more stronger to fight this anger feelings every time he do it again and again. I know time will come, Hermann will change.


Boo, i know you can't possibly read this. But I just want to share this post for myself & to whom can read this. Thank you for fulfilling those dreams with me, one precious thing you brought into my life is Heinz, he's a blessing to us and to our family. second, is that now you are planning to have your business besides through up and downs we argued it for how many times until you realize it was right. third, i hope you will be more patient to what our relationship may bring, coz we are having another our little angel. two kids are enough for a contentment of my dreams and in your dreams. Just hold on, and I'll be holding you always in my life. We know we are not the usual partners who usually says this words everyday but we knew to our self we feel this and have this. It doesn't matter how seldom we say this, the important is that we really stick to each words even without saying this to each one another. It's the 2nd year of sharing the love now, we can move to the other level of our relationship as husband and wife. Happy Anniversarry! mwah!


0 Comments: